Friday, September 5, 2008

Tag!

5 Things on my list to do today:

1. Take care of Julia during Jenny's Soccer game
2. Pack my kids to sleep over at Aunt Sara's
3. Visit my Aunt Nancy
4. Drop off Cody and Megan
5. Go on a date for our anniversary 4 months late!

5 Snacks I enjoy:

1. Stove popped popcorn
2. Chips and salsa
3. Lindt White Chocolate
4. Strawberries
5. ?

5 Things I would do if I was a sudden Billionaire:

1. I'm with Jess for giving lots to Chapel Pointe
2. Give to family members so we could share the fun!
3. Pay off our house and add on (especially a 2nd bathroom)
4. Go to Disney and stay in the Contemporary looking at the Castle!
5. Go on lots of vacations!

5 Bad Habits:

1. Spending too much time on the computer
2. Not picking up after myself all the time
3. Trying to do to many things at once and the ending up crabby
4. Not taking care of myself
5. Poor eating habits which I've had to change recently

5 Places I have lived:

1. Kentwood, Michigan
2. Grandville, Michigan
3. Wyoming, Michigan
4. Jenison, Michigan
5. ?

5 jobs I have had:

1. Paper Delivery
2. Sales Clerk
3. Hostess at Carlos O` Kelly's
4. Factory
5. Most importantly, Wife and Mother

5 things most people don't know about me:


1. Scott and I met in the bowling alley nursery when our mom's bowled in the same league!
2. I weighed less than 15 pounds when I was 1 year old.
3. I have epilepsy.
4. Scott wants me to add that I have naturally curly hair
5. I'm the youngest of 3 children!(I ran out of ideas at #3)


It's your turn to all those out there with their own blogs! Fill one out on yours so I can learn more about all of you!!

No comments: