Monday, October 20, 2008

Life is Finally Slowing down!

Saturday was the last game of the season! It starts again in April but I am ready for a break. The last 7 weeks have been crazy! We had Soccer practice on Monday and Tuesday, Awana on Wednesday, 2 games on Saturday and church twice on Sunday. I know we're not the only ones with that crazy of a schedule, but it gets exhausting after a while! Both kids did really well on Saturday. Megan scored her 2nd goal! She was so excited and it made it even better when she had 9 people cheering for her! Megan's teacher came along with Aunt Kim, Jessie and Grandma T., and Grandma and Grandpa VE. There was a very loud cheer when she scored!! The pictures below are of Megan's goal going in and Cody getting ready for the ball to be thrown in. Anyone else think the kids in the wrong sport getting ready like that?!

On Friday we went to a hayride and bonfire with our Pointe Group. The kids and Scott really are the only ones who did anything. I wasn't feeling well so I went home and joined them for the bonfire. The kids seemed to have lots of fun and needed a shower when we got home to get the hay off.

After the games on Saturday we went to Gemmens so Scott could get things to do work at a friends house. When we pulled in, there was a few things for the kids to do in the parking lot so we stayed outside while Scott ran in. The kids enjoyed the firetruck, monster truck and especially the moon bounce! It was better than shopping in Gemmens with 2 kids!!!

I am starting to feel better each day and hopefully it's only a matter of time before I feel better completely! Thank you all for your prayers and help! I thought things would be so different than how they turned out so I needed some extra help! Thanks again!


No comments: