11 years ago
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Happy Birthday Kristin!!
Today is my friend Kristin's birthday today! She is an amazing woman! Kristin lost her husband, Ryan, 6 months ago and has truly been an inspiration to me and many others. Her faith is rock solid and you can tell she has a great relationship with God which is helping her get through this. I know today is going to be hard for her today, so please pray for her especially now and through the next few weeks as more firsts without Ryan are happening. Kristin, you are a great friend, awesome mother, and even though Ryan's not here anymore, I can see the love you have for him when you talk about him! I am so grateful you decided to come to Chapel Pointe so I could meet you and call you my friend. I am truly privileged to be able to call you my friend! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment