Happy Birthday Mom! I am so thankful to have you for my mom! You have taught me lots of things that I have used when it comes to being a mom. I love how the kids get excited going to the Dr office because they know Grandma will be there and they can hug and kiss you when it's all done! I hope you have a great day!
Megan lost a tooth tonight! She lost others but not ones she should have. This was her first lost tooth in the front and she was so excited to lose it, she tried pulling it herself. Scott actually ended up pulling it out. I'm so glad he was home, those who know me well, know I would not have been able to do that on my own!
On a sad note, my brother's wife, Kathy, lost her mom tonight to Alzheimer's. Please pray for Kathy, her sisters, and her father, Les, as they start a new walk without their mom and wife. Thank you for your prayers.







No comments:
Post a Comment