Today was another fun & busy day. We started the weekend with our niece Betsy spending the night on Friday. My kids love having little ones over so this was a lot of fun for them. They get along with Betsy, Lily and Wyatt so well it ALMOST makes me want another one. Then I remember the joy of being pregnant and waking up with a newborn and I'm done wishing that!
This afternoon we dropped off Betsy and went two different ways. Megan and I went with my mom to see High School Musical(the original) at Civic Theater while Cody and Scott went to the block party for our neighborhood. The musical was really cute and got all those songs in my head! Megan seemed to really enjoy herself but I think what she really liked was the 1 on 1 time she got from us!
While we were at the show, Cody and Scott were in a bike parade around the neighborhood followed by food and fun with all the neighbors around here. There was a volunteer fireman who was able to get a truck and park it in front of his house. For the second time this summer, Cody was able to shoot water from a fire hose. He told me that is the reason he wants to be a firefighter, so he can use a fire hose!! The fireman has a hydrant in his yard that he opened up and let the kids play in. Megan and I were back at this point so both kids had a ball running through all that water! It was nice to see and meet some new people from the neighborhood. I even ran into someone I went to middle school with! Enjoy the pictures from the party!
11 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment