Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Megan!

It is hard to believe that Megan turned 8 this morning at 2:42 AM! I look back on the past 8 years with awe. I don't even know what to write I'm so speechless. It just doesn't seem like it's been 8 years since she was born! Megan has turned out to be a sweet child that loves everyone. She gives hugs and kisses anytime she sees you. Megan is a great big sister! They have their days but this summer they have been great playmates! Megan also will care for Cody like a protector when we are places, it's hilarious to watch. She is a great helper in other ways also. She'll play with babies that are here, she does chores when asked and is always next to you asking what can she do! One of my favorite memories is when Megan was 18 months old if you asked her to come, she would reply, I busy now!! It makes me laugh just thinking about it! I made a slide show below that's like a scrapbook of her past 8 years. It is funny to look back on how chubby she used to be! Look at her cheeks in the early years! Also notice the curly hair that went away when she was between 4 and 5. ****Any comments left for Megan I'll print and put in her scrapbook!

Megan's Favorite Things:
Favorite Colors: Pink, Purple and Yellow
Favorite Food: Chicken
Favorite Snack: Apple Salad
Grade in School (2008-2009 school year): 3rd Grade
Favorite Subject: Reading
Favorite Princess: Cinderella
Favorite Thing To Do: Color
Favorite Restaurant: Carlos O` Kelly's
What she wants to be when she grows up: Vet and Mommy

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday, Megan!! Great job on the scrapbook, Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Megan! Hope you have a fun day!

Love, Aunt Sara

Melissa said...

Great job on the scrapbook slideshow, Kelly! It's so nice!

Jen R said...

Happy 8th Birthday, Megan! May you be blessed with many more birthdays to celebrate.
Love, Jenny,Bryan,Bryanna and Tyler