There were many emotions going through our house this morning! I was sad and doing my best to stay busy so I didn't have to think about my baby going to school. Cody was bouncing off the walls with excitement for his first day. Megan was excited but started her morning by saying she got up on the wrong side of the bed. I don't know if she truly knows what that means or not! She was also very nervous. Megan doesn't like change(like her Dad!) so meeting new friends and a new teacher is hard for her!
Anyway, they are now both there and happy! I had to make myself leave from Cody's room before I either cried or stayed there all day! On the way to school I don't think he stopped talking for more than 30 seconds at a time. Cody is riding the bus at noon and it makes me very nervous but Scott is going to ride his bike up and take pictures of him getting on and then come back in time for Cody getting off! It's hard to believe the day is here that I won't have kids with me everyday all day.
Below are pictures of our morning. They show the kids backpack- Cody's Firetruck(thanks Alice!) and Megan's shiny Hannah Montana! Enjoy!!







No comments:
Post a Comment